Last updated: Nov 26th 2020
COVID-19 Outbreak Protocols Update
Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Throughout this rapidly changing situation, the health and safety of Supplies Plus customers and team members is our top priority. We’ve instituted a pandemic plan across our organization that will allow us to continue to serve you while taking all necessary precautions. Below, you’ll find the latest information on the steps Supplies Plus is taking to keep our customers and employees safe.
- As a fully online eCommerce business, com remains open and operational to all customers.
- Supplies Plus is an essential business that helps keep other essential businesses and critical infrastructure up and running.
- Inventory on com remains strong in categories not directly impacted by the pandemic.
- There are certain pandemic-related products where we have limited inventory and unknown replenishment timing, including select personal protective equipment and sanitation products. These will be noted as unavailable for purchase on com.
- All team members who can are working remotely as a precautionary measure. Because we are a digital-first company, we are well prepared for this situation and do not expect it to significantly impact our operations.
- The health and safety of our team members and customers is our highest priority. As part of our response to COVID-19, some items have been restricted and will require a manual review process prior to shipping. As a result, shipment of these items may be delayed. For fastest shipping, please create a separate order for any restricted items. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): How Supplies Plus is Preparing and Responding
A Message from Supplies Plus Team!
To Our Valued Customers,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. I wanted to personally share an update on our efforts to help keep your operations up and running during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Supplies Plus is an essential business that helps keep other essential businesses and critical infrastructure up and running. Supplies Plus customers include government agencies, health care providers, manufacturers, and others who support critical industry sectors, all of whom rely on Supplies Plus for safety products, personal protective equipment, and other MRO products.
Supplies Plus is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members. Our goal is to do everything we can to keep people safe during this unprecedented and evolving situation, while also staying open to serve our customers, who in turn serve our communities and those in need.
We have instituted a pandemic plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols so we can continue to serve you.
We are working closely with suppliers and carriers to maintain the flow of product or find alternates where supplies may be limited. Like many, we are affected by the global shortage of pandemic-related products, including personal protective equipment (PPE), which we typically stock to well-exceed customer needs–even in significant emergencies.
To put the challenge in perspective, over the past few weeks, orders for safety masks have exceeded our entire sales volume by several years. We are working through this challenge and are leveraging our supplier relationships to quickly obtain available merchandise, but in some cases, shipment timing is still undefined. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this time. In all other categories not directly related to the pandemic, our inventory positions remain strong.
In order to minimize exposure and slow down the rate of infection, we have also established a mandatory work remote policy for all team members who can. For team members who must be on site to serve our customers, we are augmenting cleaning procedures, implementing CDC and WHO guidelines and instituting social distancing practices at Supplies Plus office location. We will continue to evaluate our actions to help keep our team members safe and our customers working. Because Supplies Plus is a digital-first business, we are well positioned for this policy and do not expect it to significantly impact our operations.
As this ongoing situation evolves, Supplies Plus has a dedicated team managing our response and we will continue to provide updates as we learn more. Please know that we are committed to standing with you during this uncertain time. As always, the Supplies Plus team is ready and able to help.