ATCO 23002606 - 6" x 25' Silver Flexible Duct
ATCO – Atco #030, 036, and 031 are Class 1 Air Ducts and are manufactured with a tri-directional fiberglass scrim reinforced, metallized polyester outer jacket. The inner core of all three products is air-tight and designed for low-to-medium operating pressures in HVAC systems. Atco #036 and 031 have increased insulation for superior thermal performance.
A double lamination of tough polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix forms the air-tight inner core of the Atco #030, 036, and 031. The double-layer core of each product is wrapped in multiple thicknesses of fiberglass insulation. All three products are sheathed in a rugged and durable tri-directionally reinforced, metallized polyester jacket.
Features and Benefits
- Air-tight Inner Core – Energy efficient / No fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Encapsulated Wire Helix – No unraveling when cut to length / Quick installation.
- Smooth Inner Core – Low friction loss / Low operating cost.
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation – Energy efficient / Excellent thermal characteristics.
- Tough Reinforced Metallized Polyester Jacket – Tear and puncture resistant / Low maintenance.
- Lightweight Compact Carton – Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling cost.
ATCO #23002606 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
All thermal performance (R-Values) are certified by the Air Diffusion Council (ADC) and classified by UL LLC in accordance with ADC Flexible Duct Performance and Installation Standard using ASTM C-518, at installed wall thickness, on flat insulation only.