CPS CC220EW Electronic Refrigerant Scale
The Compute-A-Charge CC220EW is a battery-operated, precision charging scale for weighing, charging and recovering refrigerants used in HVAC/R systems and may be operated in a MANUAL or PROGRAMMABLE mode.
For added functionality, the CC220EW may be operated as a wireless scale by pairing it to a mobile device running the CPS Link app. This allows technicians to organize and store, or e-mail Jobsite, Tank TrackerTM (refrigerant use) and customer data to others.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity: 220 lb (100 kg).
- Accuracy: 0.015% of reading [or +/- selected resolution, whichever greater].
- Display Resolution: Select from 4 different increments.
- Audible & Visual Alarms: Alerts user when approaching a programmed charge or recovery limit.
ADDED FUNCTIONALITY (When paired to a mobile device running the CPS Link app)
Organize, Store or Send
- Job Data – Work order, invoice number, customer, and data logs.
- Customer Data – Name, address, e-mail, phone, notes.
- Test Logs – Measurements/results associated with services performed.
- Export – E-mail specific files to customers, your head office or others.
Tank Traker Refrigerant Management System
- Tank Inventory – Keep real-time records of supply & recovery tanks, their weights and refrigerant types.
- Refrigerant Usage – Automatically geotags job location, time and amount dispensed or recovered.
- Record-Keeping – Easily maintain refrigerant. usage/disposal records to comply with EPA Clean Air Act.
- Patent Pending.
CPS #CC220EW Specifications
CPS App Link
Restrictions and Compliance
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.