CPS GS40 Electronic Combustible Gas Detector
The GS40 is a low maintenance, easy-to-use, and completely self-contained combustible gas leak detector designed to pinpoint gas leaks in the most demanding applications. An efﬁcient and sensitive gas sensor is combined with solid state circuitry which provides an audible alarm that increases in pitch as the concentration of the gas increases. An advanced semiconductor sensor and electronic control package enables detection of gases commonly found in service applications including carbon monoxide, natural gas, propane, ammonia, methane, acetone, hydrogen, and iso-butane, with a virtually instantaneous alarm response period. Applications include the inspection of furnaces, valves, regulators, pipelines, meters, and other devices associated with combustible gas. A visual indication is also provided as well as provisions for an earphone for use in noisy environments. The GS40 is designed and manufactured in USA with U.S. and globally sourced components.
Features and Benefits
- Alarm Indication: Both visual and audible (>40db) alarm indicators
- Sampling: Natural diffusion
- Sensitivity: 25 TO 1000 PPM, depending on the type of impurity
- Sensor Warm Up Time: Approximately 30 seconds
- Response Time: Less than 20 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 15 ˚F to 104 ˚F (-10 ˚C to 40 ˚C)
- Power Requirements: 4 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 20 hours with AA alkaline batteries and 10 hours with NiMH.
- Weight: 13.5 Oz. (380 g.)
- Dimensions: 8 in. x 2.7 in. x 1.5 in. (20.3 cm. x 6.9 cm. x 3.8 cm.)
- Probe Length: 18 in. (46 cm.)
CPS #GS40 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.