CPS MD100WVHE BlackMAX® 4-Valve Wireless Digital Manifold
BlackMax® Digital Wireless Manifolds can be used as conventional manifolds or connect wirelessly with any iOS or Android mobile device using the Manifold Link™ app.
BlackMax wireless manifolds let you perform select manifold functions from up to 300 feet away and provides additional features not available with standard digital models. BlackMax Digital Wireless Manifolds are available in two and four valve models. All models feature:
Patented Modular Test & Measurement System Technology
- US Patent No. 9,043,161
Features and Benefits
- Perform and monitor full system measurements—in real time.
- Fast, convenient touch screen control.
- Perform select manifold functions without the need to physically touch the manifold.
- Data logging.
- Alternate views for smaller mobile devices.
- Color scheme change according to refrigerant.
- Real-time information displayed on screen.
- Perform multiple system tests.
- Pressure hold or vacuum hold tests can be viewed, saved, stored or emailed as a graph.
- Supports 105 of the most common refrigerants, with quick access to your favorite five.
- APP updates for new refrigerants.
- Change manifold units; (Pressure, Temperature, Vacuum).
- For pressure, temperature and vacuum.
- Water-resistant, high-strength, glass-filled nylon housing.
- Precision machined anodized aluminum manifold body.
- Proprietary Vortech® valve systems (certified to 10 microns).
Full System Measurement
- 2 Pressures, 2 temperatures and vacuum (using MDXVG accessory).
- Vacuum hold and pressure hold test functions.
- Comprehensive views of system measurements.
- Graphical depictions of test functions.
- Data logging.
- Geolocation data and more!
CPS #MD100WVHE Specifications
CPS App Link
Restrictions and Compliance
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.
There are no reviews yet.