CPS SVW Wireless Solenoid Valve
Charge, Recover and Evacuate with Precision
The SVW is a compact, battery-operated Wireless Solenoid Valve with “IN” and “OUT” 1/4˝ SAE male ports designed to quickly open or close, thereby precisely metering a gas or liquid flowing through connected hoses. The SVW can be used for MANUAL Charging, Recovery or Evacuation procedures. It may also be used for AUTOMATIC Charging and Recovery when Bluetooth paired with a mobile device running the CPS Link app.
Manual Charging, Recovery or Evacuation
Once powered on, the SVW can be “manually” opened or closed by pressing the ON/OFF button. Each press of this button will “cycle” the valve to open or close (in 100 milliseconds).
Automatic Charging Or Recovery
In either mode, the SVW Wireless Solenoid Valve will precisely control refrigerant flow in one of two ways:
- Pair the SVW to the CPS CC220EW Enhanced Wireless scale (sold separately). Then, input a charge or recovery weight into the scale’s corded hand control (memory).
- Pair the SVW to a mobile device running the CPS Link™ app. Then, pair the mobile device to any CPS wireless scale, and input a charge or recovery weight into the mobile device. In both methods, weight sensed by the scale is transmitted to the SVW, which opens or closes to regulate refrigerant flow through hoses connected to a supply or recovery tank.
Features and Benefits
- Ensures fast, precise control of refrigerant during service routines
- Saves time, reduces cost and extends service equipment life
- Compatible with all common CFC, HFC, HCFC refrigerants and blends
- Operates with CPS Link™ app
Additional Features when Paired to a Mobile Device (Running CPS Link™ App)
- Pair with other wireless devices – To automate Charging, Recovery & Evacuation
- Key controlling functions and readouts – Conveniently located on your mobile device
- Store Job Data – Work order, invoice number, customer, log of refrigerant use.
- Creates and Store Customer Data – Name, address, e-mail, phone, notes.
- Test Logs – Measurements, results of tests associated with services performed.
- Export – e-mail specific files to customer or home office.
- Tank Tracker™ – Convenient refrigerant tank management system for tracking refrigerant used on job sites (for Supply & Recovery tanks and refrigerant type in each tank), plus time, date and geotag location where used.
- Operates in ISM band – For international use.
CPS #SVW Specifications
CPS App Link
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.