CPS VG100A Digital Vacuum Gauge
Advanced surface mount technology automatically compensates for ambient changes in the environment ensuring accuracy and consistency in performance. Field-cleanable sensor is able to withstand 400 PSI of positive pressure. Unit operates 25 hours on 9V alkaline battery with built in low battery indicator and auto-off feature. Units include a carrying care, hanging hook, AVT45 brass adapter and 9V battery.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- Brass T adapter (AVT45), hanging hook (VGXH) and carrying case (VGXC) included withVG200, VG100A.
- Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced components.
- VG100A, VG101: Vacuum level indication at Atm (Atmosphere), 5000, 2000, 1000, 500, 250, 100, 50 & 25 microns
CPS #VG100A Specifications
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.