Harris® 015FC30 Flux Coated Low Fuming Bronze White 5 lb Tube
Harris® White Low Fuming Bronze Flux-Coated Welding Alloy Rod measures 1/16″ Dia x 18″ and has a flux coating that provides superior wetting action with no objectionable fuming. Designed for braze welding applications of steel, cast iron and copper, and can also be used with standard oxy-fuel torches. It features a brazing temperature range of 1670 – 1750 degrees Fahrenheit with a maximum tensile strength up to 65 ksi. Its porosity-free deposits yield an excellent color match to the yellow brasses. It comes in a 5 lb box.
Harris 15 Low-Fuming Bronze (LFB) copper-zinc alloy is designed for torch braze/welding. This alloy can also braze/weld steel, cast iron and copper. It can be used with a standard oxy-fuel torch. LFB is available bare or flux-coated versions. Copper-zinc-tin bare and flux-coated filler metal for braze-welding of steel, some cast iron grades, including malleable and grey iron, and joining copper.
- Copper-zinc braze-welding bare and flux-coated rods.
- Exhibits minimal capillary action during brazing.
- Limited joint designs to lap, tee and butt joints, although butt joints require some edge preparation.
- Good machinability.
- Produces porosity-free deposits.
- Color matches yellow brass.
- Corrosion resistance is similar to most high zinc brass alloys. Care should be taken on service conditions where water immersion is involved as dezincification is a potential issue.
- Brazing steel and some cast iron grades (malleable and gray iron).
- Joining copper.
There are no reviews yet.