Harris® ALUXCOR 4047
ALUXCOR® flux-cored brazing alloy provides excellent strength and corrosion resistance for joining aluminum-to-aluminum or aluminum-to-copper or brass. It is free flowing with unequaled capillary attraction, ductility, and penetration. Aluxcor is available in different flux combinations.
Features and Benefits
- ALUXCOR® zinc-aluminum flux-cored brazing alloy
- For manual and semi-automatic aluminum flame brazing
- Flux inner core means no manual flux application is required providing significant cost savings
- Releases designated amount of flux into capillary
- Ensures good oxidation protection and capillary fill
- Melting range of 1049°F – 1061°F (564°C – 572°C).
- Non-hygroscopic, so no flux removal needed
- Typical application is brazing HVAC aluminum components including return bends, headers, tube assemblies, and distributors.
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive.
Typical Application: Aluminum-to-aluminum, aluminum-to-copper, aluminum-to-brass.
- New round flux cored ring design
- Protects the flux inside the wire until proper pre-heat which helps prevent silicon erosion from excess flux burn off on the tube
- Seam prevents flux loss during shipping, loading onto the return bends, and in wire feed applications
- Helps with return bend ring retention to prevent rings from moving or falling off return bends and crossovers
- Core design releases the flux only after sufficient preheating so both the flux and alloy flows at the right time into the capillary
- Proprietary custom flux blends available for customer specific applications
- Strict flux percentage tolerance ensures that the flux is consistent throughout the wire for repeatable high-performance flow of the alloy
- We only use non-corrosive and nonhygroscopic flux with no flux binder
- In house manufacturing
- Capability of manufacturing wire, flux cored rings, ring loaded return bends which helps lower costs and shorten the supply chain
- Residential HVAC manufacturers
- Fabricated parts manufacturers
- Coil Manufacturers