Johnson Controls SEC99AB-18C UltraCap Armored Capillary
Schrader Depressor in both ends, SEC99AB-18C: One straight and one 90° fitting Length: 18 in. (457 mm).
The SEC99A UltraCap Armored Capillary is designed for use as a pressure connection in refrigeration and air conditioning applications. This small-orifice capillary minimizes pressure pulsation, and the brass armor sleeve improves resistance to abrasion caused by vibration. The copper capillary inside the armored sleeve allows no effusion of refrigerant to the environment. UltraCap is designed for use with 1/4 in. SAE external flare fitting connectors, such as those found on the Johnson Controls®/ PENN® lines of pressure-actuated controls. Integral Schrader valve depressors are available. UltraCap Armored Capillary is compatible with all common non-corrosive refrigerants. The UltraCap capillary is available in a variety of lengths, and in models with two straight fittings or with one straight fitting and one 90° elbow fitting.
- Capillary diameters: Inside: 0.062 in. (1 mm); Outside: 0.125 in. (3 mm)
- Temperature range: -50 to 350°F (-46 to 177°C)
- Burst pressure: 3,000 psig (20,685 kPa)
- Maximum working pressure: 600 psig (4,137 kPa)
- Suggested torque to seal: 8 to 10 lb·ft (10.9 to 13.6 N·m)
- Straight: 1/4 in. internal flare connector with Schrader Depressor
- 90° elbow: 1/4 in. internal flare connector with Schrader Depressor
- Material: Forged brass nut with copper stem
- Agency listings: UL Recognized: File SA9457, CCN SFCS2 UL Recognized for Canada: SA9457, CCN SFCS8
Johnson Controls #SEC99AB-18C Specifications
The performance specifications are nominal and conform to acceptable industry standards. For applications at conditions beyond these specifications, consult the local Johnson Controls office or representative. Johnson Controls shall not be liable for damages resulting from misapplication or misuse of its products.
There are no reviews yet.