Nashua 367-17 FoilMastic Butyl Rubber Sealant Tape [UL 181B-FX listed]
Nashua 367-17 FoilMastic Butyl Rubber Sealant Tape is a UL 181B-FX listed 2 mil dead-soft aluminum foil tape coated with 15 mils of butyl rubber mastic adhesive. Used for indoor and outdoor sealing of low, medium, and high pressure HVAC systems including sheet metal and flexible duct systems. Also to seal cracks and seams in gutters, sheet metal roofing and trailers; plus for basic sheet metal repairs.
Features and Benefits
- Aggressive butyl mastic adhesive
- Provides instant water and air-tight seal
- Resistant to moisture and solvents
- Performs to SMACNA 0.5-inch, 1-inch, 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, 6-inch up to 10-inch w.g. pressure classes and seal classes A, B, and C.
- Conformable foil backing: easy to use in tight spaces; conforms easily to round, square or odd-shaped objects.
- UL 181B-FX Listed: meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) under LEED®.
- Low VOC Content: can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®.
- Shows excellent resistance to mold growth, humidity, flame spread, smoke generation, and the effects of high temperatures.
Please note that Nashua 367-17 and Polyken 367-17 are the same product manufactured by Berry Plastics. Therefore the tape roll core may be branded with Nashua or Polyken, depending on current inventory. Made in the U.S.
There are no reviews yet.