NU-CALGON 4166-08 Evap-Fresh No Rinse 1 gallon
Evap-Fresh is a ready-to-use, non-abrasive, one-step cleaner and disinfectant for evaporator coils in small air conditioners, commercial air handling equipment, HVAC cooling coils and refrigeration equipment. It is the first product of its kind in the industry to receive EPA registration for such claims.
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Evap-Fresh No Rinse kills SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 virus on hard non-porous surfaces in just 60 seconds! For more information, refer to the EPA website (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2-covid-19) or the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/).
DISCLAIMER: It is important to comply with all applicable public health laws and guidelines issued by federal, state, and local governments and health authorities as well as official guidance published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including but not limited to social distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and the use of face masks.
Features and Benefits
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard non-porous surfaces
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy step
- EPA registered for the HVAC application
- Ready-to-use disinfectant formulation
- No rinsing required
- Eliminates odors
DISINFECTION, DEODORIZING, AND CLEANING
- Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product.
- Hold container six to eight inches from surface to be treated.
- Spray area until it is covered with the solution.
- Allow product to penetrate and remain wet for 3 minutes.
- No scrubbing is necessary.
- The product will not leave grit or soap scum.
- Using approved AOAC test methods, in the presence of 5% blood serum and a 3-minute contact time, unless otherwise noted, this product kills the following organisms on hard non-porous inanimate surfaces:
- When used as directed, Evap-Fresh No Rinse is an effective disinfectant against the following organisms on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces:
- Escherichia coli
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Salmonella (typhi) enterica
- Salmonella, (choleraesuis) enterica
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- This product exhibits disinfectant efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis BCG at 20ºC when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- This product kills on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces when allowed to remain wet for a 10-minute contact time against: Hepatitis A Virus (HAV).
- This product, when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against: Human Coronavirus, SARS associated Coronavirus, and Avian Influenza A strains H3N2 and H9N2 for 2 minutes; Rhinovirus type 39 (ATCC VR-340) and Rotavirus for 3 minutes.
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
- To control mold and mildew on pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces spray surface to be treated making sure to wet completely.
- Let air dry.
- Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
- Fill or refill the 32 ozs. Evap-Fresh No Rinse Evaporator Coil Cleaner & Disinfectant spray bottle with Evap-Fresh No Rinse Evaporator Coil Cleaner & Disinfectant refill.
- Pour product into spray bottle over sink or tub basin.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4166-08 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com
There are no reviews yet.