NU-CALGON 4171-75 Evap Foam No Rinse 18 ounce can
Evap Foam “no rinse” is a high performance, heavy duty detergent, specifically formulated with special surfactants and alkaline cleaners that have been developed into a foaming, no-rinse product. The aerosol product can be sprayed either right side up or upside down, and is ideal for use on most coils, but particularly suited for cooling or evaporator coils.
Evap Foam will liquefy dirt, grease, oil, and other residues quickly and easily. Since it is fortified with corrosion inhibitors, it is safe for use on metals and other materials. The product’s fast-breaking foam is completely self-rinsing. Simply spray Evap Foam on the coil and the foam will wash the emulsified matter off. The aerosol product is NSF registered* for use as a coil cleaner in and around food processing areas and helps leave the area deodorized with a pleasant lemon scent.
*NSF registration applies to 4171-75.
Features and Benefits
- Cleans and deodorizes
- Easily sprayed from any angle… right side up or upside down
- Self-rinsing, fast-breaking foam
- Pleasant lemon scent
- Ideal for kitchen applications
- Biodegradable and NSF Registered*
- Turn off or disconnect power to unit being serviced and remove any heavy or matted soils first.
- Shake well.
- Remove cap and point toward surface to be cleaned.
- Thoroughly saturate the targeted area with product.
- Be sure foam evenly covers the entire surface. With this self-rinsing formula, the foam will break, and condensation will completely rinse the emulsified material. However, you may wipe clean or rinse with water if desired or if using on non-condensation producing coils.
- For extremely stubborn or heavy deposits, repeat applications may be necessary.
- Turn on or return power to the unit.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4171-75 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com
There are no reviews yet.