NU-CALGON 4211-34 IMS-III Sanitizer 16 oz bottle
IMS-III is an economical sanitizer that eliminates odors and slime build-up in all ice machines. This product is a sanitizer designed for general use, in ice machines, ice cream dispensing equipment and other food dispensing equipment.
Sanitize previously cleaned and rinsed non-porous food contact surfaces prepare 200 ppm active quaternary solution by adding 1.6 fluid ounces of this product to 1 gallon of water (8 ounces per 5 gallons of water).
Sanitize ice machines, ice cream dispensing equipment and other food processing equipment, flood the area with solution, making sure to wet all surfaces completely for at least 60 seconds. No rinsing is necessary; air dry and continue with equipment processing. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Covid-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. IMS-III Sanitizing Concentrate kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. For more information, refer to the EPA website (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2-covid-19) or the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/).
DISCLAIMER: It is important to comply with all applicable public health laws and guidelines issued by federal, state, and local governments and health authorities as well as official guidance published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including but not limited to social distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and the use of face masks.
NOTE: This product is not registered for sale in Canada.
Features and Benefits
- EPA Registered
- Registered in all 50 states
- Controls slime build-up on all hard surface areas
- Bacteria will not grow or multiply
- Controls mold and mildew formation
- Eliminates odor
- SANITIZATION – Recommended for use in restaurants, dairies, food processing plants, and bars. When used as directed this product is an effective sanitizer against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Remove all gross food particles and soil from areas which are to be sanitized with a good detergent, pre-flush, pre-soak or pre-scrape treatment. Rinse with a potable water rinse. To sanitize pre-cleaned and potable water-rinsed, non-porous, food contact surfaces, prepare a 200-ppm active quaternary solution by adding 8 fluid ounces of this product to 5 gallons of water.
- To sanitize immobile items such as tanks, chopping blocks and counter tops, flood the area with a 200-ppm active quaternary solution for at least 60 seconds making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Remove excess, drain the use solution from the surface and air dry. Prepare a fresh solution daily or more frequently as soil is apparent.
- To sanitize mobile items such as drinking glasses and eating utensils, immerse in a 200-ppm active quaternary solution for at least 60 seconds making sure to immerse completely. Remove items, drain the use solution from the surface and air dry. Prepare a fresh solution daily or more frequently as soil is apparent.
- When used for sanitization of previously cleaned food equipment or food contact items, limit the active quaternary to 200 ppm. NO POTABLE WATER RINSE IS REQUIRED. This product is an effective sanitizer when diluted in water up to 400 ppm hardness (CaCO3).
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4211-34 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com
There are no reviews yet.