NU-CALGON 4770-0 50P Poly Sprayer Coil Gun
The No. 50P Poly Sprayer is constructed of high density polyethylene. The nozzle is adjustable and the flow rate is controlled by a thumb lever. It comes with a 7˝ poly ethylene pump and has a 3 pint working capacity.
The No. 50P Poly Sprayer can be used for spraying solutions of CalClean®, Special HD CalClean®, Alka-Brite® Plus, Nu-Brite®, and other quality Nu-Calgon coil cleaners on air conditioning cooling coils, air-cooled condensers, finned heating coils, refrigeration case or cooler coils, permanent air filters and other greasy, dirty surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Durable polyethylene construction.
- Three pints of working capacity.
- Built-in air pump allows good working pressure to be obtained within moments.
- The adjustable spray nozzle allows a complete range of spray patterns.
- Visually inspect sprayer and insure that the sprayer is in good working order.
- Remove the pump assembly from tank by turning it counterclockwise.
- To minimize foaming when preparing cleaning solution, add water to the tank before adding the Nu-Calgon coil cleaner. Fill tank to the desired level, not higher than the top (1.5L) mark on side of tank.
- Close tank by inserting pump assembly through opening. Tighten cap clockwise until pump is sealed tightly into the tank (hand-tighten only).
- Pump plunger to compress air and create pressure in tank. When tank is full (1.5L mark), 20 strokes will provide a good working pressure. As pressure drops during use, recharge with 6-10 or more pump strokes. More strokes will be needed if the tank is not full. Note that excessive pressure can result in unwanted spray drift.
- Nozzle tip may be adjusted to provide a single- needle stream (tip screwed all the way out) or a fine mist (tip screwed all the way in). The needle spray should be used on finned coils to reach the third and fourth banks better. Mist is better for cleaning permanent filters.
- Allow cleaning solution to remain to contact with dirty surfaces for about 15 minutes, then flush with water from a hose. If a hose is not available, fill sprayer with water and flush using a coarse spray.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4770-0 Specifications
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com