Ranco 1309007-044 Temperature Sensor 30K Ohm
The Ranco® ETC Series Electronic Temperature Control offers a full-featured electronic replacement for electrical-mechanical temperature controls used in many commercial refrigeration applications. With its wide temperature range, one and two stage capability, selectable heating/cooling modes and multi-voltage input, the ETC is designed to provide application flexibility. Models available include 120/208/240V AC and 24V AC.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-short cycle compressor delay for cooling applications.
- Wide temperature range (-30°F to 220°F) (-34.4°C to 104.4°C).
- Wide differential adjustment (1°F to 30°F) (-17°C to -1°C).
- LCD read-out for sensor temperature, control settings, and relay status.
- High Amp output relay (FLA 16 Amps @ 120V AC and 8 Amps @ 208/240V AC) single stage.
- EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outages.
- Keypad lockout to prevent end-user alteration of settings.
- 8 foot lead with sensor is extendable up to 400 feet using 18- or 22-gauge thermostat wire.
- Easy 4-step set-up.
- Heavy-duty relay is 1HP rated.
- Selectable °F or °C heating/cooling modes.
- Single and two stage models.
- NEMA 1 case and cover.
- NEMA 4X models available.
- White backlight on display.
- Sensor rated IP67 for dust and water (<1m) resistance.