Ranco A12-700 Commercial Refrigeration Cold Temperature Control
The Ranco® A12 and 9531 Series Constant Cut-in Temperature Controls are designed to switch electrical components of refrigeration systems in response to sensed temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Laser-welded stainless-steel bellows.
- Fixed or adjustable temperature settings.
- High-amperage contacts.
- Pneumatic action provided by vapor-filled capillary or capillary with bulb sensing elements.
- Constant On or Off positions available.
- Choice of mounting brackets, adjustment ranges and cams, and slotted or flatted shafts.
- Standard 1/4” quick-connect terminals with optional screw terminals.