Ranco O12-4834-080 Dual Pressure Control 24/240 V
The Ranco® Dual Pressure Controls combine the functions of a single high-pressure limit control and a single low-pressure control in one unit with a single pole, single throw (SPST) switch.
Features and Benefits
- Convertible feature allows selection of manual or reset function when operating at high pressure (O12‑4833/O12-4834)
- A wide range of high-pressure manual or automatic reset controls can be replaced (O12-4833 or O12‑4834)
- A high-pressure limit is combined with suction pressure sensing to provide temperature control and/or pump down
- High-limit adjustment screw
- Low-pressure differential and range adjusting screws
- Selector screw for manual or automatic
- Reset button
- Low-pressure scale plate
- High-impact plastic cover with center mount screw
- High-pressure scale plate
- Super Cap® capillary protection system
- Color-coded for easy identification of pressure line
- High-side capillary flare nut (silver)
- Low-side capillary flare nut (brass)
- Cap included on all Australia temperature controls. Optional for all other regions.
There are no reviews yet.