Robertshaw 110-326 Gas Water Heater Thermostat Valve Uni-Kit
The Robertshaw® 110 Series Water Heating Gas Valves are designed for universal replacement applications in water tanks. All models feature a built-in, non-cycling Energy Cut-Off (ECO) system to shut off all gas to the water heater in case of excessive water temperatures. The ECO is designed to detect over-temperature conditions and to open. Once opened, the control will not function and a new replacement will be required.
Features and Benefits
- Models include 5-1/2” sensing element.
- Various inlet size, outlet size, regulator settings and shank lengths.
- Right hand or left hand threads.
- Multiple BTU capacities available.
- Domestic, commercial and recreational vehicle applications.
Robertshaw #110-326 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.