Robertshaw 1830-705 Replacement Pilot and Electrode, Standard Flame
The 1830-700 Series Pilot Uni-Kits® are designed for use with the OEM-style Pilot Ignition systems. The electrode is permanently riveted to the pilot frame and the spark gap is fixed at 1/8”. These pilots can be used to replace existing pilot assemblies or for retrofitting standing pilot applications when an exact replacement is desired. Each Uni-Kit comes with a natural gas orifice installed and a separate L.P. gas orifice. Pilot tubing size is 1/4″.
Features and Benefits
- Many flame pattern types available.
- Thermocouple or thermopile options.
- Spark electrode available.
- Horizontal or vertical gas inlet.
- Several mounting bracket types available.
- Aerated pilots with non-linting characteristics.
Robertshaw #1830-705 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.