Robertshaw 1830-712 Pilot Electrode 3-way Flame Pattern Type
The 1830-700 Series Pilot Uni-Kits® are designed for use with the OEM-style Pilot Ignition systems. The electrode is permanently riveted to the pilot frame and the spark gap is fixed at 1/8”. These pilots can be used to replace existing pilot assemblies or for retrofitting standing pilot applications when an exact replacement is desired. Each Uni-Kit comes with a natural gas orifice installed and a separate L.P. gas orifice. Pilot tubing size is 1/4″.
Features and Benefits
- Many flames pattern types available
- Thermocouple or thermopile options
- Spark electrode available
- Horizontal or vertical gas inlet
- Several mounting bracket types available
- Aerated pilots with non-linting characteristics
Robertshaw #1830-712 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.