Robertshaw 41-218 Oven Hot Surface Furnace Ignitor
The Robertshaw® Carbide Series Hot Surface Ignitors deliver dependable ignition in heating systems of every description: furnaces, boilers, rooftop heaters, infrared burners, unit heaters, water heaters, and many other types of HVAC equipment. Package includes a bracket.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-purity recrystallized silicon carbide. (Crystar™) which combines physical and thermal strength with stable electrical properties.
- Designed to reach ignition temperature(s) within 17 seconds.
- Have 18-gauge nickel chrome lead wires embedded and metalized in place for maximum holding strength and electrical conductivity.
- Manufactured with lead wires enclosed in a special high-temperature fiberglass insulation providing electrical protection.
- Operate at 120V AC. Some modules are rated for 208/240V input, however, the voltage to the ignitor is stepped down to 120V AC.
Robertshaw #41-218 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.