Robertshaw 4200-025 Commercial Cooking Gas Thermostat
The Robertshaw® 4200 Series Gas Thermostat is a heavy-duty, high-capacity gas thermostat. These units are available with modulating only or with modulating snap-acting bypass. Both pilot and bypass adjustments are provided. Pilot outlets and customized settings are optional. They are available for a wide variety of applications such as deck ovens, convection ovens, baking ovens, and ranges.
Features and Benefits
- Heat resistant materials and rugged design.
- The pilot and bypass keys are accessible and the pilot and keys are slotted for easy adjustment from the front of the control.
- Provides temperature control on most gas appliance systems.
- Allows for low temperature control.
- Modulates the main gas supply and controls the bypass gas with a snap under the same thermostatic action.
- Bulb and capillary assemblies supplied in copper, nickel plated copper or steel.
- 4-Way mounting position.
- RoHS Compliant.
Robertshaw #4200-025 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.