Robertshaw 4290-006 Commercial Gas Fryer Oven Thermostat
The Robertshaw® 4290 Series Gas Thermostat is a snap-acting hydraulic thermostat and used to provide temperature control by interrupting gas flow to the burner. The 4290 Series gas thermostat is available for a wide variety of applications including small ovens, griddles, brooders, warming cabinets, and fryers.
Features and Benefits
- Capable up to 30,000 BTUs.
- Applicable to use with high-capacity gas operated diaphragm valves (700-800 Series) to reach 600,000 BTUs.
- Available in various temperature ranges, with temperature control up to 500°F (288°C).
- Snap-acting from Off position to full gas flow.
- Adapts to limited mounting space.
- Bulb and capillary assemblies supplied in nickel plated copper or stainless steel.
- Dials in heat resistant plastic are included.
- Ambient temperature is 200°F (93°C).
Robertshaw #4290-006 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.