Robertshaw 4350-027 Commercial Gas Thermostat
The Robertshaw® 4350 Series Gas Thermostat is a combination gas cock and by-pass type thermostat. It is available with both by-pass and pilot adjustments. With these thermostats, the gas is turned on and the temperature setting made with a single turn of the dial. The 4350 Series is available for a wide variety of applications, especially ranges and griddles. The Robertshaw 4350-027 Gas Cooking Control is a great replacement for your oven’s old control. It comes complete with a thermocouple and a tstat kit, so you won’t have to go through the trouble of finding replacements. This gas cooking control has an easy-to-read dial that ranges from 250 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. With its 1/4 in. gas connection, this oven control can be easily installed into your existing appliance. Its capillary length measures 48 in., while the bulb size is 3/16 x 11 3/16 in. The tstat kit includes one K type thermocouple, one solid state relay and mounting hardware needed for installation. The Robertshaw 4350-027 Gas Cooking Control is what you need if you’re looking for an economical way to replace your old control system.
Features and Benefits
- Highly adaptable because of multiple orientations and number of outlets.
- Mounted, via flange nipple, above or below the manifold.
- Available with various temperature ranges.
- Front adjustment for pilot and by-pass.
- Modulating seat action.
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel.
- Series Application: Commercial Ice Machine Water Valve S-30
- Electrical Rating: 240V AC, 60 Hz, 10W
- Body Material: Polypro
- Inlet Size: 1/4″ 18 NPT
- Operating Pressure: 20 PSI to 120 PSI
- Outlet: 1/4″ 18 NPT
- Terminals: 1/4″ Male
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM
Robertshaw #4350-027 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.