Robertshaw 4350-028 Commercial Gas Thermostat
The Robertshaw® 4350 Series Gas Thermostat is a combination gas cock and by-pass type thermostat. It is available with both by-pass and pilot adjustments. With these thermostats, the gas is turned on and the temperature setting made with a single turn of the dial. The 4350 Series is available for a wide variety of applications, especially ranges and griddles.
Features and Benefits
- Highly adaptable because of multiple orientations and number of outlets.
- Mounted, via flange nipple, above or below the manifold.
- Available with various temperature ranges.
- Front adjustment for pilot and by-pass.
- Modulating seat action.
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel.
Robertshaw #4350-028 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.