Robertshaw 5300-401 Industrial Gas Oven Thermostat
The Robertshaw® 5300 Series Electric Thermostat is a snap-acting, single pole single throw (SPST) type thermostat. Most thermostats use silver contacts and have heavy-duty terminals for durability and sustained accuracy. The snapaction mechanism is precise and reliable. This direct acting series of thermostats is suitable for the commercial cooking industry.
Features and Benefits
- KN models are NAK filled diastases with temperature ranges up to 975°F (524°C).
- Rugged and compact design for versatility and long life.
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel (most models).
- Plastic coating available for protection against moisture, dust, etc. (most models).
- Dials of heat resistant plastic available.
- RX millivolt models with hermetically sealed reed switch.
- Stem flat in down position.
- Ambient temperature 200°F (93°C).
Robertshaw #5300-401 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.