Robertshaw 5300-651 Electric Cooking Thermostat SJ-169-42 / SP-197 60"
The Robertshaw 5300 Series electric thermostat is a snap-acting, single pole single throw (SPST) Type thermostat. Most thermostats use silver contacts and have heavy-duty terminals for durability and sustained accuracy. The snap action mechanism is precise and reliable. This direct acting Series of thermostats is suitable for the commercial cooking industry. made in United States. Manufactured by Robertshaw controls.
Features and Benefits
- KN models are NAK filled diastats with temperature ranges up to 975°F (524°C)
- Rugged and compact design for versatility and long life
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel (most models)
- Plastic coating available for protection against moisture, dust, etc. (most models)
- Dials of heat resistant plastic available
- RX millivolt models with hermetically sealed reed switch
- Stem flat in down position
- Ambient temperature 200°F (93°C)
Robertshaw #5300-651 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.