Robertshaw 700-406 Combination Gas Valve Uni-Kit 24V
The Robertshaw® 700 Series 24 Volt Combination Gas Valves offer replacement flexibility. With capacities ranging to 720,000 BTU, three-position outlets and multi-positional capability, these combination gas valves offer unlimited replacement possibilities. The 24 Volt Uni-Kit® models are suitable for either natural or LP gas. The valve is factory set at 3.5” WC natural gas. A regulator cover plate is included to convert to LP gas.
Features and Benefits
- Gas cock dial marking Off – Pilot – On.
- Pilot outlet 1/4” tubing.
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F.
- Combination screw/spade terminal type.
- Maximum inlet pressure 14” WC (0.5 PSI).
- Standard NEMA terminals.
- Inlet filtered screen.
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/air mixtures.
- Multiple actuators available.
- RoHS compliant.
Robertshaw #700-406 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.