Robertshaw 710-205 Low-Capacity Gas Valve 1/2" x 3/8" - 36" Capillary
The Robertshaw® 710 Series Low-Capacity Gas Valves feature an extremely compact control designed for low capacity and limited space applications. Features include three-position outlets, multi-positional capability and component replaceability.
Features and Benefits
- Low capacity with 3-13/16”H x 4-21/32”L x 1-29/32” W dimensions
- Gas cock dial marking Off – Pilot – On
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F
- Pilot outlet 1/4” tubing
- Maximum inlet pressure 14” WC (0.5 PSI)
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/air mixtures
- Multiple actuators available
- RoHS compliant
Robertshaw #710-205 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.