Robertshaw CW-471 Water Inlet Water Valve Replacement
The Robertshaw® E-1, E-2 and E-2T Mixing Water Valve Series is designed for laundry clothes washer applications. The E-1 models are non-regulated, the E-2 models have flow control in the outlet, and the E-2T models have an additional thermistor added for temperature monitoring.
Features and Benefits
- Pilot-operated diaphragm provides high flow capacity with minimum power requirements
- Compact design compared to predecessor valves to allow more flexibility for applications
- Flange mounting with screw boss is molded into the body for ease of installation
- Design uses a staked coil L frame with drawn pole sleeves to eliminate loose or missing pole pieces
- Improved coil bobbin design reduces problems
- Slow closing operators reduce water hammer and extend valve life
- Spin-weld assembly minimizes problems caused by loose or missing screws
- Suitable for applications using liquids up to 160°F (71°C)
- Quiet operation
- Stainless steel inlet screens with 60 x 60 mesh
Robertshaw #CW-471 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.