Last updated: Jan 2021
Our website address is: http://www.suppliesplustore.com This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Application information contained in this site is written as a general guide.
Supplies Plus. has neither liability nor can they be responsible to any person or entity for any misunderstanding, misuse, or misapplication that would cause loss or damage of any kind, including the loss of rights, material, personal injury, or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this site.
Supplies Plus. does not assume and expressly disclaims any obligations to obtain and include any additional information. The reader is expressly warned to consider and adopt all safety precautions that might be indicated by activities herein, and to avoid all potential hazards. By following any instructions contained herein, the reader willingly assumes all risks in connection with such instructions.
Information contained on this site only for use by formally trained competent technicians practicing within the HVAC/R, weatherization, and energy auditing community.
Supplies Plus. does not condone homeowners working on or testing their own equipment.
The manufacturers’ installation, operation, and service information should always be consulted, and should be considered the first and best reference for installing, commissioning, and servicing equipment. Supplies Plus. assumes no liability for typographical errors or omissions of information on this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Supplies Plus. Copyright © 2020, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Supplies Plus ® is registered trademark of Supplies Plus. and used with explicit permission. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
We accept all major credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay and PayPal. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we’re not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Supplies Plus. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Supplies Plus. signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the same day if ordered by 11:00AM , or by the next business day if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order BY CALLING US at any time prior to shipping.
Proposition 65. For products denoted with a symbol the following warnings apply:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For a complete list of chemicals or more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For a complete list of chemicals or more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For a complete list of chemicals or more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- WARNING: Cancer. For more information and a complete list of chemicals go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- WARNING: Reproductive Harm. For more information and a complete list of chemicals go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information and a complete list of chemicals go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Regulations in CA, LA, MD and VT prohibit the introduction into commerce of any solder, flux, pipe, pipe or plumbing fitting, or fixture intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption that is not “lead free”. The maximum allowable lead content is 0.25 percent lead in wetted surfaces of pipes, pipe fittings, and plumbing fittings and fixtures, as determined by a weighted average. The maximum allowable lead content is 0.2 percent lead in solder and flux.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology. Supplies Plus. is PCI complaint and does not retain Credit Numbers. All credit card transactions occur on state of the art, secure third-party servers.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions on our website. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the our website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
We use “cookies” to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Prices listed are wholesale, do not include shipping, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice. Market sensitive commodity products will be priced according to current market conditions.
30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If any product does not satisfy your needs, or if the product arrives damaged, it may be returned within 30 days of order receipt for a full product refund less return shipping. Before sending your item back, email us at email@example.com for your Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Returned merchandise must be in its original box, in new condition and include all instructions, and the invoice or packing slip. If the returned merchandise does not meet these conditions, a restocking fee of up to 25% will be applied to your refund amount.
Chemicals, Lubricants, Hazardous Material are not returnable.
Return of products that are defective due to manufacturing have 30 days from the date of purchase to be exchange, after that time please contact the manufacturer – consult us for help, if needed.
Orders received before 11:00AM EST will ship the same day. If product ordered is out-stock or back-order, the previous rule does not apply. Orders received after 11:00AM EST will ship the next business day. Orders are processed Monday – Friday.
Orders placed after 11:00AM EST Friday will ship the following Monday, including holidays.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Supplies Plus or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Damaged in Shipment? Please save the item(s) and packaging, then notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders Less Than $50
A $5.50 Standard shipping fee is charged, on orders totaling less than $50 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
Orders of $50+
No shipping and handling is charged for standard ground delivery on orders of $50 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions
Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer. Fuel surcharges may be applied.
Supplies Plus only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Orders to international destinations will not be processed. Supplies Plus does not ship to PO Box addresses.
Supplies Plus charges sales tax on shipments made to the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Supplies Plus shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Supplies Plus shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Supplies Plus shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Availability is broken down into three different status messages. Shipping time is determined by the shipping method you selected when you submitted your order.
- This item is in stock and will ship same day if ordered by 11:00AM Eastern Standard time (USA)
Available for Order
- This item is temporarily out of stock but we are still accepting orders. This item will ship as soon as it is available.
Out of Stock
- This item is out of stock and unavailable at this time.
For Supplies Plus Online Returns:
If you are shipping the product back to us, please follow the instructions below.
Returns for orders being shipped back require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. To obtain an RMA Number, contact Customer Service email@example.com
- Order Number
- Name or Description of each product
- Nature of the problem
- After the Customer Support Representative has receive the necessary information, we will process and provide you with an RMA Number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA Number.
After you have obtained your RMA Number, follow the appropriate steps to return the merchandise.
Return by Shipping
Pack the item securely in the original packaging. Include all contents of the original package such as manuals, discs, cables, etc. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the condition they are returned in.
In the package, place a copy of the packing list that came with your order. Keep the original packing list for your records. If you do not have the packing list, you will need to include the following information:
- Order Number
- Billing Name
- Billing Address
- Ship your return to our Distribution Center. We recommend the Postal Service, UPS or Federal Express. All shipping charges must be prepaid and the shipment must be insured for the full value of the merchandise being returned.
Address you package to:
Supplies Plus returns department
RMA # (INSERT YOUR NUMBER HERE) *
13473 NW 19th Ln Miami, FL 33182, US
- Keep the shipping tracking number. This number will identify the receiving date of your package.
- Your refund will be in the form of your original payment (on the same credit card as the original purchase) and will take up to 14 days to process. Depending on the cycle of your credit / debit card, it may take up to two cycles for the credit to be applied to your account.
*NOTE! Returns cannot be accepted without an RMA number. DO NOT write RMA number on product or product packaging.
Looking for a particular product or have a question? Please feel free to contact us directly using the following methods.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our LiveChat feature in the lower right-hand corner to chat with us directly or leave us a message.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What data is collected
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
How payment providers use data
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
- 2checkout: https://www.2checkout.com/policies/privacy-policy
- Amazon Pay: https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260
- Authorize.Net: https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/
- eWay: https://www.eway.com.au/legal
- First Data: https://www.firstdata.com/en_us/privacy.html
- GoCardless: https://gocardless.com/en-eu/legal/privacy/
- Klarna: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_us/privacy
- PayFast: https://www.payfast.co.za/privacy-policy/
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- SnapScan: http://www.snapscan.co.za/downloads/SnapScanAppCustomerTermsConditions(v2).pdf
- Square: https://squareup.com/legal/privacy
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
This includes shipping carriers offered on WooCommerce.com.
What data is collected
Information shared with a shipping provider includes city and zip code, to calculate shipping rates.
How shipping providers use data
Their privacy policies are included below:
- USPS: https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/welcome.htm
- UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page
- FedEx: http://www.fedex.com/us/security/privacy-policy-us.html
- Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy/
- SAPO: https://www.postoffice.co.za/Legal/privacypolicy.html
- ShipStation: https://www.shipstation.com/privacy-policy/
- ShippingEasy: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003637406-Privacy-Policy
- Stamps.com: https://www.stamps.com/privacy-policy/
WooCommerce Shipping (provided by WooCommerce Services and Jetpack) connects to other services to provide live shipping rates, discounted labels and more. If you are using WooCommerce Services, review their documentation about data usage.