How do I use my TAX-Exemption status
Purchasers with tax-exempt status must provide Supplies Plus Store with a copy of a state resale certificate, an exemption certificate, or other acceptable proof of your exempt status in the state to which the items will be shipped. See detailed instructions below.
Important: Please, note that you will need to contact us after placing each order to ensure that you are refunded any tax charged on your purchase.
To submit your documentation:
- Register and fill the TAX Exempt form, after you’ve registered please submit your documents through “My account page” Please include ‘Tax Exemption Request’ in your email’s subject line.
- Place your order in suppliesplustore.com
- Alternatively, you can scan your certificate and send it to us in “My account page” Please include ‘Tax Exemption Request’ in your email’s subject line.
- In either case, please include the following with your documentation:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- The name of the organization that purchased the items
- After your documents have been processed and accepted, you will receive a refund in the amount of the tax charged.