CPS ABM-200 Airflow and Environmental Meter
ABM-200: A small, portable, wireless HVACR smart tool that, when paired with a smartphone or tablet running the latest CPS Link app, can measure, record and email a variety of indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, airflow or pressure conditions taken at residential or commercial job sites.
ABM-200 Airflow and Environmental Meter
This game-changing solution offers all the features of the ABM-100, plus temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors. It also incorporates Bluetooth Smart technology to work wirelessly with smartphones and other devices.
Measures and records a variety of data, including Airflow velocity, airflow volume, dry bulb temperature, wet bulb temperature, relative humidity, feels like temperature, dew point, air density, wind speed/direction/gusts, indoor vs. outdoor conditions and barometric pressure.
Features and Benefits
- On screen guidance to accurately measure and record test data.
- Temperature differential, dry bulb, wet bulb
and feels like temperatures.
- Airflow velocity and volume.
- Relative humidity, dew point.
- Barometric pressure, air density.
- Indoor/outdoor conditions.
- Wind speed/direction/gusts.
- Test And Balance Report- Automatically generated from data collected.
- E-mail professional reports for work completed, and where located.
- Client Lists – Easy to enter and retain client contact information.
- Cloud back up of data.
CPS #ABM-200 Specifications
CPS App Link
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.