CPS LS1 Leak Seeker I Electronic Leak Detector
Revolutionary E_MOS® Technology developed by CPS is more sensitive, stable and accurate than any other detection method on the market.
*U.S. Patent # 8,555,701
Progressive Alarm Mode
The alarm pitch and number of lighted LEDs progressively increase as the leak source is approached. Allows searching for a broad range of leak sizes.
Threshold Alarm Mode
Provides a quick go, no/go verifying a leak has been found and approximate size.
Features and Benefits
- One button controls On/Off and all functions.
- Microprocessor controlled sensor improves sensitivity and reduces false alarms.
- Patented EMOS detection technology increases battery and sensor life.
- Replaceable EMOS2 sensor, sensor filter, and sensor tip.
- Metal sensor housing with patented water vapor stabilizing filter eliminates false alarms due to condensate.
- Optimal leak-finding performance under a broad range of conditions.
- Simple, intuitive bar graph LED display.
- Software managed sensor rejuvenation at startup ensures the highest sensitivity.
- Meets or exceeds all US and international standards for automotive and commercial use.
- Ergonomic, high-impact housing with high output alarm speaker.
- Low battery indication.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. with U.S. and globally sourced components.
CPS #LS1 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.
There are no reviews yet.