CPS TMINI12 Infrared Thermometer
The TMINI12 infrared thermometer provides instant temperature measurement over a wide range of applications. The unit offers simple one-handed operation, laser point sighting, a backlit display, °C/°F selectability, and an automatic power-off feature. Use the TMINI12 non-contact thermometer to quickly measure temperatures of registers, ductwork, furnaces, evaporators, condensers, compressors, relays, manifolds, radiators, exhaust systems, thermostats, bearings and more. Carrying case and 2 AAA batteries (included).
Features and Benefits
- Professional grade non-contact infrared thermometer with wide temperature range.
- High output laser sighting for visual reference to measurement area.
- Integrated probe port for use with any wired K-type accessory probe.
- Focused 12:1 distance to spot ratio for accuracy over extended distances.
- User-adjustable emissivity settings for accurate measurement of varied surface materials.
- Unit displays Min, Max Average temperature readings.
- Integrated LED worklight illuminates work area for safety.
- Measurement display in °F or °C on a 4 digit backlit LCD.
- 1-year warranty.
CPS #TMINI12 Specifications
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.
There are no reviews yet.