Johnson Controls - P70LB-1C Dual Pressure Control Manual Reset
P70 single and dual function pressure controls are used in commercial air conditioning and refrigeration applications. The load-carrying contacts provide direct control of A.C. motors within the control?s rating. (See cover label for the electrical rating.)
The controls can be used with R- 12, R-22, R-500, or R-502 refrigerants. Specific models for ammonia applications are also available. The MICRO-SET construction of low-pressure controls and low side of dual models permits differentials to a minimum of 5 psi (34 kPa).
Features and Benefits
- High Pressure Diff. PSIG: 65 to 95
- High Range PSIG: 100 to 500
- Low Pressure Diff. PSIG: 7 to 50
- Low Range PSIG: 20″ to 100″
- All-steel case and cover built to provide long lasting, rugged protection for internal components.
- Sight-set calibrated pressure adjustment displays a visible pressure scale, fully adjustable through the range without removing the cover (on NEMA 1 enclosure models).
- MICRO-SET differential option allows for precise control on low pressure applications.
- Independent high- and low-pressure switches (P70S and P170S Models) satisfies a variety of dual pressure application wiring requirements with a single versatile control.
- Convertible high pressure reset–auto reset or manual reset lockout (P70S and P170S Models) reduces inventory—one control can be adapted to several dual pressure applications in the field.
Johnson Controls #P70LB-1C Specifications
The performance specifications are nominal and conform to acceptable industry standards. For applications at conditions beyond these specifications, consult the local Johnson Controls office or representative. Johnson Controls shall not be liable for damages resulting from misapplication or misuse of its products.
There are no reviews yet.