Nashua 330X Extreme Weather Foil Tape [1.75 mil Linered]
Nashua 330X Extreme Weather Foil Tape is an all-weather aluminum foil tape with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is used to tape joints and seams in ductwork for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Specifically intended for use over a wide temperature range, Nashua 330X is suitable for general repairs and a variety of insulation uses. You can also use this tape as window mask to protect aircraft canopies, windshields and passenger window surfaces from cracking or hazing during paint stripping. Nashua 330X has a special adhesive system which has aggressive adhesion even at -25°F. Its aluminum foil backing is extremely conformable and its adhesive is a quick-stick. Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content and non-solvent for less odor. Contributes toward satisfying LEED EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials). Made in the U.S.
Features and Benefits
- 1.75 mil Aluminum Foil Backing
- Conformable to fit corners and joints.
- UV, moisture, and mold resistant
- High Performance Acrylic Adhesive
- Low odor and low VOC content
- High tack, aggressive bond to surfaces
- Excellent performance in extreme cold or heat
- Code Approved
- Meets flammability requirements for use in construction, aerospace and marine applications
- Low VOC Content
- Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®
- Taping joints and seams in duct work for A/C, heating, and ventilation systems. Insulation seaming and patching. Sealing insulation and repairing in cooler/refrigeration applications. General purpose industrial and automotive uses. Aircraft sealing