Nashua FSK Insulation Seaming Tape - FSK
Nashua FSK Insulation Seaming Tape – FSK is a Foil, Scrim, Kraft laminate tape with acrylic adhesive suitable for use in a wide range of temperatures. Used to seal and patch FSK duct boards and insulation. Provides an extra-strength seal to maintain vapor barrier integrity. Nashua FSK is specially designed to meet high strength, tear-resistant sealing tape requirements. Provides excellent adhesion to substrates over extreme temperature ranges (from -35°F to 260°F). Diamond pattern matches most FSK boards and blankets. 438X is UV, moisture and mold resistant and is non-solvent for less odor. It also has low VOC content and contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials, Adhesives & Sealants) under LEED®. Meets flammability requirements for use in construction, aerospace and marine applications. Comes on a paper release liner. Made in the U.S.
Features & Benefits
- Foil/Scrim/Kraft Laminate Backing
- High strength and tear resistant
- UV, moisture, and mold resistant
- Synthetic Rubber Adhesive
- Non-solvent for less odor and low VOC content
- Super high tack, aggressive bond to surfaces
- Low VOC Content
- Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®
- Vapor barrier seal for insulation facing. Sealing insulation and repairing in cooler/refrigeration applications.
There are no reviews yet.