NU-CALGON 4050-11 EasySeal Ultimate
The EasySeal line has proven to be the number one trusted leak sealant brand for years, with millions of leaks sealed. Now Nu-Calgon has made EasySeal even better with EASYSEAL ULTIMATE – the strongest and fastest leak sealant on the market, now with the ability to treat systems up to 10 tons in one application!
Features and Benefits
- Permanently seals even larger leaks.
- Rapid Fusion Technology for a stronger bond.
- Easiest to install direct inject.
- Works with all refrigerants.
- Treats larger systems.
- New brighter UV dye on 4050-11, 4050-12 and 4050-21
- Make sure system is running and low side and high side service ports are properly identified.
- If unit is a heat pump, be sure it is in cooling mode.
- Connect EasySeal Ultimate’s female fitting to the suction service port of system.
- The one way check valve will prevent back flow of refrigerant.
- Make sure both valves on manifold gauge set are closed.
- Connect highside (red) line of manifold gauge set to the high side service port.
- Barely thread the middle manifold hose (yellow) to the male fitting of the EasySeal Ultimate.
- Do not thread to the point of depressing the Schrader core.
- Briefly crack open high side manifold valve to purge air out of the yellow hose, close high side manifold valve, then quickly tighten yellow hose fitting to the injector.
- Briefly open then close high side valve of the manifold gauge set to allow a little high side liquid to flow through the yellow hose and EasySeal Ultimate tube.
- With high side valve of the manifold gauge set closed, wait one minute for the yellow hose and EasySeal
- Ultimate to equalize to suction pressure.
- Disconnect EasySeal Ultimate from suction service port and from manifold gauge set.
- Discard or recycle empty injector.
NOTE: You may also use a refrigerant cylinder to push sealant into system while charging if the system is low on refrigerant. Just connect EasySeal Ultimate to service port and inject refrigerant through injector into system while charging.
WARNING: Wear safety glasses. Do not bend, cut or deform EasySeal Ultimate tube.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4050-11 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com