NU-CALGON 4120-08 Alka-Brite Plus 1 gallon bottle
A non-acid, alkaline-based product for brightening and cleaning air-cooled condensers. It contains the best available detergents and surfactants to quickly penetrate and remove greasy soils and oxidation and its foaming helps lift greasy soils out of the coil, leaving equipment clean and bright.
For cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers, permanent filters and other finned heating and cooling coils. It is not recommended for indoor use, and it should not be used on evaporator coils.
Alka-Brite Plus 4X is a new concentrate version available in a ready-to-use quart bottle. One concentrate quart equals one-gallon traditional Alka-Brite Plus (at 4:1 dilution use). Alka-Brite Plus 4X takes less space on truck, is easy to carry on roofs, and has cleaner connecting – no more pouring or spilling. The specially developed packaging has a dilution insert assembly; simply use what is needed, cap bottle and use for another job. The product ships as a limited quantity – easier to get to the job site. Alka-Brite Plus 4X requires the Clean Connect Sprayer.
Features and Benefits
- Cuts through greasy dirt better than acids
- Cleans and brightens
- Foaming helps lift out stubborn soils
- Available in traditional and concentrate formulas
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. System should be shut off.
- Apply with any of the durable, low pressure plastic sprayers listed on the back side of this bulletin.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part Alka-Brite with three to four parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the cleaner. (If using the No. 200P Sprayer, you will add the Alka-Brite first.)
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and apply a coating of Cal-Shield surface protector. Then, return system to service.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4120-08 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com