NU-CALGON 4168-08 Evap Pow'r-C 1 gallon
Evap Pow’r is a “no-rinse” product formulated for cleaning indoor evaporator coils. The green-colored, slightly alkaline liquid is metal-safe and therefore will not harm the coil’s metal surfaces when left in contact with them even in a no-rinse application. It cleans and emulsifies the most stubborn soils and deposits, and is biodegradable as well as USDA-Authorized.
⦁ This is the highly concentrated version of the product and it should be diluted with water at a 3:1 ratio.
⦁ Evap Pow’r Ultra Concentrate delivers the heavy-duty performance of our Evap Pow’r C product in an ultra-concentrate form. The ultra-concentrate quart reduces space and weight by 75% when storing on your truck or transporting to rooftop or remote coils. Evap Pow’r Ultra Concentrate can be mixed traditionally or used with Nu-Calgon’s Coil Gun at a 10:1 (setting E) dilution.
Features and Benefits
- Highest technology in “no-rinse” coil cleaning
- Cleans and emulsifies stubborn soils and deposits
- Metal safe… will not harm evaporator coil’s metal surfaces during a no-rinse application
- Alkaline, near neutral pH formulation
- ULTRA Concentrate package saves space and is easier to carry or ship
- Biodegradable and USDA Approved
1. Turn off equipment and access evaporator coil.
2. If the coil is heavily soiled with lint, dirt, etc., use a brush to remove as much as possible prior to cleaning.
3. When using Evap Pow’r-C, prepare a cleaning solution in one of the quality Nu-Calgon sprayers, mixing one part of Evap Pow’r-C with three parts of water.
4. Be sure nearby registers are closed. Although the blower was turned off, natural air currents could pick up and entrain droplets of cleaning solution and this should be controlled.
5. Spray cleaning solution onto coils, being sure to lightly coat all surfaces.
6. Rinsing is not required, particularly where there is sufficient humidity being condensed from the ambient air to provide a flushing or rinsing action. Return system to service.
7. If rinsing is done, take the opportunity to treat coil with Cal-Shield® surface protectant (4148-08).
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4168-08 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com
There are no reviews yet.