Polyken 339 Cold Weather Aluminum Tape
Polyken 339 Cold Weather Premium Printed Foil Tape features a New & Improved Formulation – Cold weather printed aluminum foil backing for fiberglass duct systems and flexible duct closures. High-performance acrylic adhesive. Excellent vapor barrier properties. Resists mold & mildew growth. Conforms to duct board. Improved tack and shear properties. Tear-resistant. Instant adhesion/superior quick stick. Maintains permanent seal over wide temperature range. (Max. temp. 325ºF). Suitable for installation temperatures as low as -10ºF.
Features and Benefits
- Aggressive cold weather acrylic adhesive
- Superior performance in all climate conditions
- Low odor
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Kraft Release Liner
- Reduced environmental impact
- UL 181A-P & 181B-FX Listed
- Meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) under LEED®
- Low VOC Content
Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®
- Recommended for use on UL listed fiberglass duct board in accordance with manufacturers’ installation instructions. Meets UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL-181 B-FX standard for use on flexible air ducts and closures.
- Permanently seals seams in fiberglass duct board and flexible ducts for HVAC systems. Suitable for use on rigid sheet metal ducts. Durable seal for dryer ventilation.