Robertshaw 1970-018 Thermocouple Threaded Uni-Couple 18"
The Robertshaw 1970 Series Thermocouple Uni-Couple® design allows for installation to virtually all pilot burners. The versatile zip nut may be pushed, pulled or threaded onto the thermocouple’s rolled threads for proper positioning in every application.
Features and Benefits
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut.
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering.
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity.
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions.
- Tinnerman clip included.
- Various lengths available for multiple applications.
Robertshaw #1970-018 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.