Robertshaw 1980-018 Snap-Fit Thermocouple 18"
The Robertshaw® 1980 Series Snap-Fit® Thermocouples offer easy installation into the majority of pilot burners. They are manufactured without complicated adaptors, but with extra insulation that the brass sheath provides under high ambient temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut.
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering.
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity.
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions.
- Tinnerman clip included.
- Various lengths available for multiple applications.
Robertshaw #1980-036 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.