Robertshaw 41-410 Replacement Hot Surface Igniter
The Robertshaw® Carbide Series Hot Surface Ignitors deliver dependable ignition in heating systems of every description: furnaces, boilers, rooftop heaters, infrared burners, unit heaters, water heaters, and many other types of HVAC equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-purity recrystallized silicon carbide. (Crystar™) which combines physical and thermal strength with stable electrical properties
- Designed to reach ignition temperature(s) within 17 seconds
- Have 18-gauge nickel chrome lead wires embedded and metalized in place for maximum holding strength and electrical conductivity
- Manufactured with lead wires enclosed in a special high-temperature fiberglass insulation providing electrical protection
- Operate at 120V AC. Some modules are rated for 208/240V input, however, the voltage to the ignitor is stepped down to 120V AC
- Series Application: Hot Surface Furnace Ignitor (Carbide)
- Factory Part Number: 271N
- Ceramic Block Style: B
- Lead Wire Length: 5-1/4” (133.35mm)
- Terminal Connector Type: B
Robertshaw #41-410 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.