Robertshaw IMV-701 Refrigerator Water Valve
The Robertshaw® S-86 Single and N-86 Dual Water Valve Series are automatic icemaker valves for residential refrigerator icemakers. The N-86 valve allows individual control of water flow through two outlets by using a single inlet for water to the door and for water to fill the icemaker.
Features and Benefits
- Direct acting armature provides high flow capacity with minimum power requirements.
- Encapsulated coil provides high mechanical and dielectric strength, and is moisture resistant.
- Unique armature and seat design reduce unwanted particles from entering the armature area.
- Armature is designed with clearances which minimize the possibility of jamming due to foreign materials.
- Bodies are made of polypro which provides high resistance to corrosion and mineral deposits.
- Suitable for applications using water at temperatures up to 160°F (71°C).
Robertshaw #IMV-701 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.