Sauermann Si-1801 23' Centrifugal Tank Pump 120V
The Si-1801 23′ pump is capable of evacuating 132 gph, and is suitable for condensing boilers & furnaces, industrial refrigeration cases, and air conditioning units.
- Pump can be floor mounted, attached to a wall or hung from a ceiling.
- Oil and acid resistant float.
- Mechanical structure resistant to shocks.
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance and algae control.
- Reversible pump allows mounting on either side of the installation, and the choice of which side the water exits the pump.
- New quarter turn, easily removable check valve,
designed to facilitate 3/8” i.d. hose plug in.
- 4 inlet holes 13/16” O.D.
Features and Benefits
- Can endure acidic condensate pH > 2.5
- Oil & acid resistant flow
- Low sound level: ≤ 45 dBA
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance
- Discharges condensate up to 23′
- One-piece centrifugal pump with 1/2 gal. tank.
- Integrated barb end check valve 3/8” o.d. (10 mm).
- 6′ power cord.
- Safety switch wires (1′ bare ends).
- Adaptor: 5/8″ i.d., 3/4″ i.d, 1″ i.d., 1 1/4″ i.d.
- 2 screws & 2 wall anchors.