Sauermann Si-1805 Centrifugal Tank Pump
The SI 1805 pump is designed to be easily installed whatever the layout of the premises. Capable of evacuating up to 500 l/h, the SI 1805 pump is suitable for air conditioning units and industrial refrigeration displays. Strong, the SI 1805 tolerates charged, high temperature and acidic condensates (pH>3.4) produced by gas condensing boilers.
- Can discharge condensates up to 5.4 m.
- Up to 500 l/h, for shorter running time.
- Low sound level – quiet operation.
- Easily removable tank and reversible pump, to allow mounting rather on the left or on the right of
the application and choosing the side of the water exit.
Easy Hydraulic Connection
- New quarter turn easily removable check valve, designed to facilitate Ø int. 10 mm (3/8”) hose
- 2 inlet holes Ø 24 and 21 mm
- Oil and acid resistant float.
- Mechanical structure resistant to shocks.
Features and Benefits
- Can endure acidic condensate pH > 2.5
- Oil & acid resistant flow
- Low sound level: ≤ 45 dBA
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance
- Discharges condensate up to 23′
- One-piece centrifugal pump with tank (0.5L).
- Integrated barb end check valve Ø ext. 10 mm (3/8”).
- Power cord (1m, Bare ends – L, N, G).
- Safety switch cord (1m, bare ends).
- Ø10 mm to 6 mm (3/8” to ¼”) adaptor for clear tubing.
- 2 screws + 2 plugs.
There are no reviews yet.