Supco STV2LL Saddle Tap Valve
Self-Tapping Saddle Valve with added brass insert for positive flow and sealing capability. Quick and convenient line tap method for refrigerators, icemakers, etc. Adjusts from 3/8″ to 1 3/8″ O.D. copper tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Also available in generic packaging (use part STV2GLL).
- Can be installed on pipe with an existing hole.
- Fits ⅜” OD through 1⅜” OD tubing or pipe.
- Includes all fittings for copper and plastic tubing.
- Maximum water temperature 180°F / 82°C.
- Molded gasket has a 2 stage seal on both tubing and valve.
- Reversible lower bracket.
- Self piercing on copper tubing or .035″ hard wall PVC.
- Stainless steel piercing needle.
- Threaded bottom bracket for easy installation.